Monday, 8 June 2009

Getting there...


Toria 12
Originally uploaded by Clare Selley
Saturday I was playing in the studio, my first time and I'm so pleased with the results. Obviously this isn't a SoFoBoMo photo, but it was a nice break. :D

As far as SoFoBoMo goes, I'm on about 130 pages and about 227 images to slim down (I'll use about 20 probably...) I really shouldn't ask people if they know any hidden places if I want to wrap it up!

I have got an email with opening times for the church I'd given up on getting into, so that's the last place. Honest.

I'm really pleased with how it's turning out, and given I'm hoping to get a coupon for Blurb soon, I'm now setting it up into 11x13 for a proof book. :)

I have 10 days left, so, here's hoping!

No comments:

Post a Comment